Your Personal Recommendation
You are a woman who requires assistance moving around, perhaps in a wheelchair, walker or walking cane. Recently, you have lost complete control of your bladder. This may signal a very heavy degree of urine loss. If you do not know what to do, stay calm. The best way to take care of the incontinence problem is to act step by step. Positive attitude and the willingness to introduce positive change into your life are crucial. There are good options for you, and it is more common than you may realize. If you are a caregiver of someone who is experiencing heavy incontinence, there are products you can help her with. We offer samples of absorbing products that will fit any of her needs. If you do not know where to start, here is some practical advice:
- Visit a doctor. It is important to know that by putting if off you risk worsening the condition. Don’t postpone the visit.
- You should make sure you are drinking a sufficient amount of fluids and keep a healthy diet.
- Wear clothing that makes it easier to change as well as keeping a change of clothing with you if you go out, so that you can be better prepared.
- Choose absorbent products created for women who value convenience and comfort and make it easy to change. These products offer discretion and odor control, even with heavy incontinence.
- We have outlined two products below that should work nicely for you. If you find it difficult to change a protective underwear because of your mobility, the briefs we offer may make it easier for you or your caregiver to change because they have tape tabs that draw the brief tight.
- If you would like to understand the difference between protective underwear and briefs, click here to read our blog about the benefits of each.
Please give us a call if you would like additional assistance, we are always here for you.
Protective Underwear Includes Wipes
Adult Briefs Includes Wipes