Your Personal Advice
You are a woman who requires assistance moving around, perhaps in a wheelchair, walker or walking cane. Recently you have noticed that your problem with urine loss has gotten worse. You may be experiencing bladder leakage, multiple times during the day or night. Uncontrolled bladder leakage more than several times a day may indicate a moderate degree of incontinence. Perhaps you find that you are staying at home and avoiding other people’s company. If you are the caregiver of a woman who is experiencing increased incontinence incidents, she may need your assistance when she goes to the bathroom much more often now. What you are experiencing is common with women and their families. It is important not to feel isolated. We offer samples of absorbing products that will fit any of your needs. If you do not know where to start, here is some practical advice:
- Visit a doctor. It is important to know that by putting if off you risk worsening the condition. Don’t postpone the visit.
- Organize the surrounding space. Make sure that the furniture provides the most space to move around easily. There should be no obstacles or unnecessary objects on your way to the bathroom.
- Wear clothing that makes it easier to change as well as keeping a change of clothing with you if you go out, so that you can be better prepared.
- Choose absorbent products created for women who value convenience and comfort. These products offer discretion and odor control, even with moderate incontinence.
- We have outlined a couple of products below that you may consider. If you don’t feel you are ready for protective underwear, bladder control pads may fit your needs nicely.
Please give us a call if you would like additional assistance, we are always here for you.
Bladder Control Pads Includes Wipes
Protective Underwear Includes Wipes