Your Personal Recommendation
You are a woman or are caring for a woman who due to physical condition is bedridden. Recently, you have lost complete control of your bladder. This may signal a very heavy degree of urine loss. If you do not know what to do, stay calm. The best way to take care of the incontinence problem is to act step by step. Positive attitude and the willingness to introduce positive change into your life are crucial. There are good options for you, and it is more common than you may realize. If you are a caregiver of someone who is bedridden and experiencing heavy incontinence, there are products you can help her with. We offer samples of absorbing products that will fit any of her needs. If you do not know where to start, here is some practical advice:
- Visit a doctor. It is important to know that by putting if off you risk worsening the condition. Don’t postpone the visit.
- Pay special attention to personal hygiene and care of the skin, of course those areas exposed to incontinence, but also your heels and elbows. It is easy to get bedsores or chafes from being bedbound.
- Wear clothing that makes it easy to change regularly, especially easy to change the absorbent incontinence products you use.
- Choose absorbent products created for women who value convenience and comfort. These products offer discretion and odor control, even with moderate incontinence.
- We have outlined a product below that should work nicely for you. It is called a brief. We do not suggest protective underwear because of your mobility, briefs will make it easier for you or your caregiver to change because they have tape tabs that draw the brief tight.
- If you would like to understand the difference between protective underwear and briefs, click here to read our blog about the benefits of each.
Please give us a call if you would like additional assistance, we are always here for you.
Adult Briefs Includes Wipes