Your Personal Recommendation
You are a man who requires assistance moving around, perhaps in a wheelchair, walker or walking cane. You’ve noticed recently that you have light uncontrolled bladder leaks a few times a day. You could be a caregiver where, in some situations, he may need your assistance when he goes to the bathroom. Urine loss is sometimes a problem that you don’t want to talk about or admit. If you are the caregiver of a man who is experiencing increased incontinence incidents, you want to help, but don’t know how to start this difficult conversation. What you are experiencing is common with men and their families. It is important not to feel isolated. We offer samples of absorbing products that will fit any of your needs. If you do not know where to start, here is some practical advice:
- Visit a doctor. It is important to know that by putting if off you risk worsening the condition. Don’t postpone the visit.
- Organize the surrounding space. Make sure that the furniture provides the most space to move around easily. There should be no obstacles or unnecessary objects on your way to the bathroom.
- Wear clothing that makes it easier to change as well as keeping a change of clothing with you if you go out, so that you can be better prepared.
- Choose absorbent products created for men who value convenience and comfort. These products offer discretion and odor control, even with moderate incontinence.
- We have outlined two products below that should work nicely for you. If you find it difficult to change a protective underwear because of your mobility, the briefs we offer may make it easier for you or your caregiver to change because they have tape tabs that draw the brief tight.
- If you would like to understand the difference between protective underwear and briefs, click here to read our blog about the benefits of each.
Please give us a call if you would like additional assistance, we are always here for you.
Protective Underwear Includes Wipes
Adult Briefs Includes Wipes