Spinal Needle - Quincke - 23 G x 5" - RELI®
Spinal Needle, Myco, RELI®, Quincke Point , 23 G x 5", Sterile, 25 / Box, 4 Boxes of 25 / Case
The Myco RELI® Quincke Needle, 23 G x 5" provides a sterile, effective way to deliver comfortable injections. It has a Blue color-coded stylet for easy gauge identification. Exact fit between stylet and cannula bevel to minimize coring and trauma. Large, clear hub for enhanced tactile feel and visualization CSF.
It is free of latex components which makes it ideal for patient with known allergic reaction to latex proteins. It is also advisable for individuals who has not yet identified if they are allergic to latex or not. It is disposable and its needle is made of medical grade stainless steel.
Features & Benefits:
- It has a Blue color-coded stylet for easy gauge identification
- Computerized grinding ensures sharp, consistent, high-quality needles
- Exact fit between stylet and cannula bevel to minimize coring and trauma
- Smooth insertion resistance provides for easy identification of tissue layers
- Large, clear hubs for enhanced tactile feel and visualization of CSF
|Item #||Mfg #||Manufacturer||Size||Qty|
|NESP-SN23G501||SN23G501||Myco||23 G x 5" ||25 / Bx|